DAYS: June 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think I'm overthinking it.  Nicole spent months pining over Rafe because she loved him so much.  Now it's back to Eric, but you are correct.  It's better than the obstacle being someone in a mask or burned alive in a warehouse lol.

Agreed.  Marlena's penthouse had depth and two levels and a balcony so you knew there were places/rooms you didn't see.  I frankly can't even figure out where the kitchen would be in Marlena's townhouse-let alone multiple bedrooms and bathrooms.  What do they do when all the occupants are home?  There isn't even enough seating for all of them in the living room, possibly not even enough standing room lol.

• Members

LOL! Glad I'm not in the minority on this one. No, it's lame as all hell. I can't say that Chanel is being immature, but Allie and Johnny are both acting like a bunch of sixth graders. I understand sibling rivalry and all, but these two fictional twits are acting dumb - like an eyeroll dumb. Especially when it comes to their approach. Believe it or not, I'm trying be nice about it. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

I've always enjoyed it, but I'm starting to not like how it's becoming a competition between Johnny and Allie. They're acting like Chanel is some trophy. Idk why it's being written like that when it was already fine the way it was.

Well, I can believe that Nicole only latched so much onto Rafe as a way of getting over Eric (which she really isn't) or that she's doesn't think she's good enough for Eric, but is good enough for Rafe

• Members

Well, yeah. VERY that.

She isn't a trophy and that's just the thing. Which is why I was asking if she's like B&B's Paris as I don't understand the Paris fanfare. The only thing I remember about Paris is when she sang a slower version of the Star Spangled Banner at a Los Angeles Dodgers game. And then, I looked at the baseball crowd and one guy was "diddle-doodling" on his smartphone while she was singing. Still to this day, I don't understand what makes Paris so divine. She should come to a Chicago Cubs game and sing. At least here, we'll throw a bunch of hotdogs at her.

So, where was I? Oh, yes. The irresistible Chanel love. I guess she's okay. Maybe it's her cupcakes. No pun intended.

• Members

Carson Boatman is sex on a stick but his acting is atrocious. All he does is bobble his head. He has no acting skills. 

Please register in order to view this content

The actress who plays Allie is getting just as bad. This childish behavior acting does her no favors.

• Members

Honestly the whole story would have been better with EJ instead of Rafe.  From a psychological standpoint Nicole thinking EJ is what she deserves.  Rafe is an idiot with mostly horrible taste in women, but he's a good guy and not that much different than Eric with his moral values.  She's basically switching from one guy who judges her for her mistakes to another similar one. 

Agree with all those that are disliking the writing for Chanel/Allie/Johnny.  The twins bicker and Chanel is visibly uncomfortable over it all.  At this point she might as well leave town with Tripp.

• Members

Its the same grin and bobble head movement as Carson. The hair too matches Carson but the hot looks of course not.

Why was Eric brought back? The actor is being wasted. He signed a six month contract yet isn't on at all.

I was thinking Chanel should drop both and find someone new.

• Members

It's so weird to bring Greg Vaughn back and not use him.  This is why he left the first time.  He has a lot of things he could do besides mooning over Nicole.  Eric shares scenes with people, but he's just not involved in an actual story.

Listen, after the Devil and the way Johnny/Allie treated her as the devil, I would high tail it out of town or find someone who's never met a Horton or Brady.   She could always take up with Theo again since they do nothing with him either.  Or a returned J.J.

• Members

Yeah, I thought of that and remembered Guiding Light's Michelle Ray Smith who played Ava? I mean, it was different because if I'm not mistaken, PGP had her on contract and the actress didn't show up in Springfield until many months later. I think. Going back to Greg Vaughn, I'm sure he's okay collecting that "smack daddy cash" while not being much present on canvas. And if it's a 6-month contract (unless he resigns?), then I don't care how his story or Nicole's story will pan out for that matter. What will the writers do? What? Have him join the priesthood yet again during his last two episodes? Yeah, it's nice to see him and all, but I don't care about the outcome of whatever it will be considering the 6 month contract.

Edited by Noel

• Members

Leo and the Jan stuff was ff material but overall this was an ok episode. Welcome back, Sami. We’ve missed you!

I see the show is trolling us with Jan’s baby name

I did love the scenes between EJ and Chad though. They have good brother chemistry. But my biggest criticism is for Ben. Why did the serial killer get to talk about Abigail before her cousin and bff Sonny did??

Edited by AbcNbc247