DAYS: June 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh, that's easy. Why? Because I paused it, lol! What's so funny about that Hit List notebook is that the page before is a list of the same people but in a different order. His list includes:

• Will
  • Sonny
  • Chad
  • Abigail  (dead)
  • Brady
  • Chloe
Edited by Noel

• Members

I watched some episodes for the first time in a long time today.

It confirmed my main criticism of the writer's approach to mystery stories,  There is a consistent pattern where the mystery starts with a shocker, but then there are no characters on screen working to solve the crime.  Lani is busy with family stuff, Shawn seems to be on paternity leave because he hasn't left the hospital, and so there's no character to work as the audience point of view to gather clues.  Instead it's a lot of red herrings about jewels and blackouts that we all know will not play a part in the final solution to the crime?

Also, while I get that Abby was married to a Dimera, did we ever see her wearing expensive jewels?  She doesn't seem like the type who would have collected the type of ugly stuff that Leo was trying to sell thru Clyde this week.

• Members

As for Abby's gruesome murder supposedly Rafe is completely covered up with the case but we aren't in on any of it.

Edited by Tonksadora
I wasn't feeling well Sunday & fell over into a full word salad rush of any thought in my head without regard to being on topic. So sorry!

• Members

Well, what's crazier about Leo's stupid Hit List is that the name formation keeps changing. When I took a look at it when he was in the wine cellar, he had all of those names that I had listed. On Friday's episode (6/24), it seems that Will was not on there, but his name was listed earlier when he was hiding in the Dimera wine cellar. I know this because the wine cellar gave me such sweet memories of Queen Kristen. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I would add that what's even more illogical is that he's plotting against all of these people for ruining his wedding while they're still letting him enjoy the lifestyle of the Dimera Mansion and he seems to have no need to earn an income.  Craig couldn't have given him all that while working for a university hospital.

Edited by j swift

• Members

OMG. I'm really not trying to get off subject, but you did mention about how Leo is not earning an income. When Leo was at the Brady Pub and Clyde approached him about his fancy money clip, I thought Leo was about to ask Clyde if he wanted to go to the back for oral pleasure, lol! No, seriously! It was just the way that Leo was looking at Clyde and then looking at his crotch (because Clyde was standing up while Leo was sitting down). No, I'm not a pervert. It's just sometimes when I watch DAYS, it's either drag queens or men stripping down to their underwear for fundraising. I have no issue with either or, but it's just that if the storylines involve gay characters, then these are the things that heterosexuals (not all, but for the most part) perceive this subpopulation to be. 

Edited by Noel