AMC: Huge Spoiler Promo

• Members

The tagline is its the plot twist you never saw coming. Greg took Dixie's baby and now she wants her back! I just KNEW Kate was alive and that Dr. Madden had something to do with it. I'm ready for the story to begin but Dixie so needs to come out bc Tad is needed in this search. I wonder where their kid is.

Link

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah I pretty much figured this is how it was gonna play out from the minute I heard Dixie was coming back. I can't wait I just hope that Tad is a mega part of this from the get go and not down the road.... I mean its his kid. Dixie needs to tell him pronto.

• Members

Im thinking this is why she's been keeping her return to PV a secret. She doesnt want to come home empty handed and/or without any answers. She probably doesnt want to give Tad or anyone else false hope about Kate. I think she's been tracking Madden and tracked him to PV. I know there are still alot of questions and that doesnt redeem Dixie but thats the best theory I could come up with

• Members

Greg Madden sends Kendall to a tropical island for some relaxation.... well apparently Madden sends all of his patients there because she meets up with 3 women who are all Dr. Madden's patients and are giving up their children and talk of him like he is god like.... and it makes Kendall realize Madden is up to no good!

• Members

Hmmm, is that why Dixie didn't want to come home either? Is her good reason because she drank a few spiked milkshakes? LOL! Dr. Madden and his cronies could have done something to her (drugged her, manipulated her, etc) while she was going through the year's worth of surgeries.

I wonder who Dixie is explaining all this to in the commercial? I'm guessing Zach.

• Members

hehe that reminds me of the lifetime movie "16 and pregnant" with Winnie from the wonder years playing the girl that is pregnant. She gets shipped off to some place with all pregnant women to have their babies and give them up for adoption.

Archived