AMC: Huge Spoiler Promo

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good lord McTavish has really lost it. Tropical islands, spiked milkshakes? God I can't wait until Ian Buchanan leaves this show. Which is a shame because he's so talented, wasted with an absurd character and absurd storylines.

• Members
This storyline just keeps on getting weirder.NEWS FLASH FOR YOU MCTAVISH this is NOT DAYS OF OUR LIVES.I left DAYS and came back to amc because of days'stupid storylines and the split up of DAYS OF OUR LIVES' john and marlena and now I have to be forced to endure watching Pinevalley's version of DAYS OF OUR LIVES?No thanks I think I'll pass. :angry:

• Members

Why does DOOL have to be brought up all the time? It's not like they're the only soap that does over-the-top. Did people constantly compare DOOL to Dark Shadows when they started the wild and sci-fi stuff? LOL

That said:

The island stuff is dumb, but at least it's sort of interesting now -- because Kate is alive.

The baby breathes new life into this story. I was excited when I heard Cady would be returning as Dixie, but that excitement had been fading as of late. But as I said, the baby revelation breathes new life into the plot and has me somewhat interested again.

Archived