Days of Our Lives: March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, the T.R. stuff is terrible.  I think the actor only signed on for short term, but maybe find a different actor then?  It would have been so much better if Paulina was drawn back to him, even reluctantly, and starting giving him a second chance and Lani started to bond with him.  Or if he did starting dating Nancy or something. The only thing that happened was Paulina yelling at him to stay away and Lani sharing some fries and mayo with him.  It seems like such a waste of story.   Eli got shot, but there were so many missed beats.

Anyhow, through all my complaining I forgot to say how much I loved the Will/Allie scenes.  It felt like another show.  So realistic and natural.  Chandler and Lindsey have great chemistry as siblings.  They also look alike, which is something I feel Days does well with when casting usually.

I still have no idea why the devil didn't go into Belle initially and not Johnny.  She's such an obvious choice for Possession and I am not sure why the show didn't just go that route.  It's not like JoDevil has done anything important.

• Members

I suspect the movie will eventually be cancelled, so I doubt it matters much. I am not really sure the true status of the movie.  I think not everyone has committed as far as the 'cast' goes like Allie and Chanel.  But, yes, you would assume he'd have more involvement.

I thought it was shocking that the Devil was in Doug at first.  I really didn't have a desire to see it, but it was at least a twist.  He didn't do much of anything besides grab Paulina's ass and lock Julie in a freezer (which I don't hate lol).  And it's nice of Marlena to save her 90 year old buddy, but maybe she shouldn't have let the devil in and unleashed it on the entire town.  IMO, it would have made more sense for the devil to be in Belle first because Marlena would absolutely sacrifice herself for her daughter.  Doug?  I mean I guess? Lol.

Or too slow.  Like the Possession lol.  Or we have Sarenee's story that's been dropped for days and I guess we just assume she's running around town looking for Don Craig and nobody has informed Maggie because last we heard she was on a trip with Victor.