Days of Our Lives: March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

To be fair, Sarah isn't Renée via some serum or microchip she's just brainwashed herself into believing she is based on a diary (?). So she's technically Sarah, just a a very lost, mentally ill Sarah. So that she's not amazed by the new technology isn't weird since everything she knows about being Renée comes from a diary.

Not that I'm defending this stupid story...

Edited by te.

• Members

Well, all that aside (and I know you aren't defending it), it seems very easy to prove to Sarah that Renee is dead and that Sarah is Sarah.   Pictures, newspaper articles, birth certificates, etc.  Instead, people are placating Sarah and no one has called Marlena or another mental health professional immediately.

• Members

Well at least he knows there is negativity towards the story. I just don't buy his defense because the story is being done for laughs. If they are saying this is a serious condition then treat it like one. Instead we have Sarah walking around town and threatening those at the Dimera Mansion with no medical help in sight.

I just realized that the Dimera Mansion has the devil and a psychotic woman living in it.

Edited by Soapsuds

He has to say it's awesome sauce. Or else RC will fire him. I only seen clips of Renee. But the characterization is off.  Renee was an interesting character. That deserved better. With a better writer that did a deep dive into the character and her history. It might have worked.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

This reminds me; we're probably going to be seeing scenes of Saranee being a dick to Julie sometime in the near future.

Maybe more clips of David and Renee will become available. Their relationship sounds interesting, and I hope we can see some of it. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

And that's unusual for the DiMeras because...?

Amen!

Come on, would YOU call Marlena at this point, lol?

I still believe the only way to salvage this story is to reveal that Renee is still alive or that she carried a secret for years that could still impact Salem today.