• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Agree.  But, hey, I guess bringing up old [!@#$%^&*] with Kim Cattrall is a lot less work than putting out an actual, decent show!

It ain't 2001 anymore.  Kim Cattrall has moved on.  Darren Star has moved on.  The majority of us who once gaf about anything regarding these folks have moved on.  It's only the fading SJP and her posse who can't or won't give up the proverbial ghost.  So what do those idiots do?  They come up with this show.  This shitty show that, IMO, has done more to ruin the overall SATC brand than the two movies COMBINED.

I'm sure all the delusional queens out there who actually think life was better when Dubya was still president love revisiting these narcissistic bitches; but, like I said, the rest of us have moved on.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I've seen people say she needs to move on, but she isn't the one keeping this going. She can rant all day as far as I'm concerned. The show and the people involved with it can eat [!@#$%^&*]. 

• Members

She sounds very self possessed in that interview and I do believe her when she says that, although she loved playing Samantha in the original SATC series, she’s moved on.

I have seen her in other things after the original series ended and thought she was great in just about all I saw her in.

While I was reading this interview, I couldn’t help but think how I would like to see her in something with her Mannequin co-star Andrew McCarthy (I know, random, right?) Maybe they could play a married couple in that sitcom she was thinking about.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I do not agree. She doesn't have the right to rant. Sarah and Michael have done nothing, but respect her. She has been kicking this dead horse and craving attention for years and years now. Her passive aggressive liking twitter comments that hate on the show... staying silent, then making comments like this... And I just pray the public stop with this WE WANT SAMANTHA back nonsense. Samantha is a character that will NEVER work now. And Just Like that IS NOT SEX AND THE CITY,