GH: Vet Returns

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wagner was awful last time and Kristina looked physically ill having to play their romantic scenes. They get along well IRL today, I believe, but a reunion of those two characters should never happen for so many reasons both onscreen and off. Felicia chose Mac, she's happy with Mac and it's redeemed the character.

• Members

I thought I was the only one who thought JW and KW were hella awkward as Frisco and Felicia when ever they last appeared.  The 50th?  I know it appears they get along well IRL now it did not seem that way at all onscreen.  

Forget Jack!  Save the money for Vanessa lol.

• Members

Awesome that Kristina Wagner is back on contract.  GH should put John J. York(Mac), Tristan Rogers(Mac), Jon Lindstrom(Kevin & Ryan) & Leslie Charleson(Monica), as well as Kathleen Gati(Liesel) and Kin Shriner(Scott).  Drop the contract of Inga Cadarnel(Harmony) and some more baggage that's not needed. Others to consider for contract:  Tahj Bellow(TJ), Haley Pullos(Molly), & Joyce Guy(Phyllis).

• Members

Dagger to the heart.  Thanks.  I will never not advocate for a Brenda return lol.  See my avatar that I have had for like 12 years lol.

I mean, however they want to spin their private lives is their own.  It was certainly publicly filled with drama.  It felt awkward to me in the most cringey way.  So uncomfortable to watch as was Mac with his weird puppet.  That was such an odd Nurses Ball.  It was entertaining, but you had Brenda throwing bread at Carly one day and Frisco singing All I need the next day.  It was a lot.

• Members

I will say Jack singing All I Need was one for the books; that was the best part of his doomed return, he was amazing onstage. Even if Kristina looked ready to collapse during the entire song, poor thing. I had an old stupid joke in those days about deadbeat dad Frisco; how any time Maxie would call him for help she'd get a voicemail msg that would be him singing to the tune of All I Need: "Calling you is not what I have planned..."

Edited by Vee

• Members

I don’t think JW will ever be on GH again, or least till the show ends. I just don’t think he’s interested. Plus, like Vee said, it was just incredibly awkward for everyone last time he was on. I think even KW talked about how bad that whole experience was for her and she needed the rest of the cast to help her get through it. 

Anyway, Felicia has always been my favourite GH character so this is great news. Thanks Steve and Ingo!

• Members

Dead lol.  At least they acknowledged Frisco was a deadbeat dad.  And, you know, I'd distance myself from Maxie as well if I were him lol.  I am always slightly irritated when the show pretends Robert/Anna weren't deadbeats.  ICONS.  I know, but they really left Robin hanging.

KW looked so uncomfortable during that singing.  And it's not even F&F's song lol.  He wrote it for Tania I think.

It's weird it was so awful for her.  They have acted in other things and co parent children.  They must have at least a semi cordial relationship.  Maybe these roles just bring it back for her.

• Members

Nah, I don't buy that for Robert and Anna. Anna in particular was either comatose or catatonic and struggling with brain damage for the duration of those years away. Robert, well, I never bought into Guza reinventing him as a deadbeat. I assumed he had been forced into service with that agency for those years.

Yes, but he cheated on her... a lot.

I was terrified Ron and Frank were going to try and force a Frisco and Felicia reunion bc of their '80s nostalgia, but thank God they didn't. It would've been not only unbelievably wrong for Felicia, it would've been so inhumane to KW.

Edited by Vee