The Reckoning | General Hospital promo (week of September 27, 2021)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

They really do. Although Y&R is right up there. And considering their current shows ...

I will say I like Valentin and Anna together and I never thought I'd be saying that.

I also don't hate Elizabeth and Finn. I don't see any future with them but something about them works for me.

• Members

Elizabeth and Finn have a sibling chemistry to me.  I thought he would have been good as Stephen Lars 56 characters ago.  Elizabeth deserves a real romance after all those years with the serial killer that stole her child.  It's too soon after losing a spouse for any kind of serious relationship.

Please register in order to view this content

Ditto on Anna/Valentin.  His crawl toward "redemption" was done over time, and they showed the beats with Alexis, Anna, even the Q's.  Unlike Jillian who we kept being subjected to, no matter what sins he committed. (Among the list of pets.) The Anna and Valentin combo is so much more enjoyable than her time with Debbie Downer.

• Members

I would have made Easton Dr. Tom Hardy.

Yeah they do have sibling chemistry but I like them together. Not necessarily in a romantic sense.

Exactly on Valentin. They stumbled in the beginning but thanks to Stuart being so good and not forcing his 'redemption' it works and made him a viable option for Anna. Something I never would have wanted a few years ago.

They don't learn and here they stumbling with Cyrus and Peter (and Mr. Julliard doesn't help)