BET+ All The Queen’s Men

Vanguardian

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I’m aware of it because I follow pretty much all of the guys on Instagram lol. (They provide lots of good material for the Daily Hotness thread.) Bolo and Skyh Black have been posting a lot about it.

Seems like it’s better than that Vivica A. Fox garbage Chocolate City that aired on BET a few years back.

• Members

I was bout to turn it off and then that guy walked out in the buff, so I am going to give this a chance.  

Funny thing is, when I saw the first eppy, I ff a lot and thought...this feels like a Tyler Perry production.  Lo and behold 

Please register in order to view this content

But this is not the worst thing TP has done so I will stick with it.  I have lots of incentive  

• Members

I'mma let BET keep that $10, finish this show and cancel.  I've had BET+ a few times before and it's nice to be able to cancel when you no longer need it.  

Yes, and watching this show, it will be super easy to finish before the free trial expires.  I no longer have the free trial option because I've had BET+ a few times already.  They keep track...lol