2020 Tokyo Olympics

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Men's Basketball gold medal game USA/France and bronze medal game Australia/Slovenia. My predictions were way off LOL. At this point it'll probably go USA gold, France silver, Slovenia bronze.

Edited by kalbir

• Administrator

Canada wins gold in Women's soccer!  The game went into a shootout and it was pretty intense.  Sweden's up 2-1 in the shootout, and they had a chance to win it with their 5th kicker but she misses.  Canada scores to tie it.  Sweden then misses again.   Then Canada wins the gold on their 6th kicker.   Amazing. 

• Members

The Olympic coverage of the men's diving is garbage. The announcers who I love mention how great an Australian diver is doing. It sure would help if they showed his dives. Ill have to watch the recorded live stream afterwards to see the missed dives.

• Members

Those names bring back so many memories of the excitement of Olympic track and field. Even though he is not American, Usain Bolt was probably the last Olympic track and field superstar.

No surprise in men's basketball, USA wins gold. As for the bronze game, I'm not disappointed with Australia getting their first men's basketball medal. Fourth is not a bad showing for Slovenia in their Olympic men's basketball debut.

• Members

I was hoping someone besides the Chinese divers would win. Tired of seeing them win. But I loathe Tom Daley. I'd be calling him whore so much that @DRW50would compare it to Will calling Sami one.

Why do I hate him? I just do. I never cared for him.

But no gold individually. The gold he has is with teammate. Cynthia Potter said he's been wanting an individual one. He ain't getting it.