Days 7/19/21 weekly preview

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'd be open to something with Nicole and Philip (especially if the alternative is Nicole and Rafe, bleh). Chloe will obviously kick Philip to the curb eventually for Brady, so then Philip and Nicole could bond over both of their relationships ending. There could even be some drama between Chloe/Nicole, like yeah Chloe dumped him but it still makes her jealous to see him with Nicole. Pleaaase. I'd much rather watch anything along these lines than Nicole, Rafe, and Duke.

• Members

Right? It actually makes sense to go in that direction. So of course we'll get Nicole staring at the bear, Rafe looking constipated, Ava stirring the pot (get it

Please register in order to view this content

) and then going nuts over Rafe. I already see the writing on the wall here. Ron makes a lot of bad choices. Who asked for Rafe/Nicole/Ava? Albert Alarr? LOL 

I would love to be wrong of course. I'm now kinda all in on the idea of Philip and Nicole hooking up. 

With the canvas Ron has, the show could be so much better if better choices were made and things didn't feel so slapped together.

Edited by KMan101