Soap Vet Joins Bold and Beautiful as Finn's Father!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

his acting on GH was always very robotic, so he should fit in w/ B&B's cast. How soon until we find out Finn is actually Bill's because the mom slept with him back in the day? Or Finn and Liam were switched at birth or something dumb like that? lmao

• Members

Ted King should be interesting as Finn’s father not a bad choice at all. But ya I am wondering how long before his character either sleeps with either Brooke and/or Katie while his Finn’s mother gets cast off to the side. 

If it had been a couple years ago when she was in better health I could have totally seen Thudley recasting Taylor with Shannen Doherty just have Taylor hookup with King’s character just shock

value while giving the audience a wink. 

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Yeah. My expectations are in check. I was excited to see Ted King again on a soap but reminded myself it's B&B.

And the 'stache can go ... lol

I mean, we've had decades of "look it's Linda Gray and Patrick Duffy! Look it's Sydney Penny and Lorenzo Lamas! Look it's Mario Lopez!" ....

Edited by KMan101