GH Legend Returns

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The last time I remember seeing Lesley on Denise Alexander was notably having to cling to the sets for dear life and it was awkward watching them make her move around while having clear trouble with mobility. I hope she's doing better.

• Members

There is speculation about that.  During DOOL's 50th anniversary, a few years ago, they mentioned the Martin family several times, and even built a large set and said it was the old Martin house.  So the long-term fans assumed Denise/Susan was coming back for a visit -- otherwise, why even mention the Martins, right?  But nothing ever came of it.  So the speculation is that Denise may have been invited to return, but declined the invitation.  Who knows.  The Martin house remained on the show for 3 or 4 years, and became a boarding house (or B&B, I'm not sure). A few different characters owned it, including Doug and Julie, for a time.   I don't believe the set is still in use, but I could be wrong,.   

• Members

I always wonder that too. Imagine if DAYS kept Doug and Julie, SSH never went to Y&R, Denise never went to AW and came back to DAYS ... anywho ... LOL

It was SO nice seeing her.

I was encouraged they had Lesley tell Cyrus he'd be seeing more of her. I hope that was a hint we'd see more of Lesley but I don't know how much Alexander is wanting to work or how much they want to use Lesley. Frankly, God Bless Genie and Denise because they are selling the hell out of this blast from the past story.