LATEST RATINGS: November 16-20, 2020

Toups

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I agree.  I've tuned in a couple of times and it doesn't have the same feel.  But the more I've learned about TPIR the more disillusioned I am with it.  I guess I should have known but had never heard it confirmed until recently.  I was reading an article where they interviewed the Director of Casting and I was like...what???  They interview and choose the contestants and it's not random at all.  This format shows it more than ever where they just have the contestants come out from back stage.  The Casting person said they have to interview people to be contestants to make sure they'd be exciting.  It just kind of took the wind out of the show for me.  You just kind of want to believe that a normal, every day person gets chosen from the audience at random.  

• Members

Pluto TV has debuted a new channel this morning The Price Is Right- The Barker Era on Channel 163.  This is a 24/7 channel dedicated to broadcasting vintage TPIR episodes with Bob Barker.  Some of these episodes have not been seen in 40 years.

https://deadline.com/2020/11/the-price-is-right-bob-barker-fremantle-pluto-tv-channel-1234635433/

Pluto TV also has a 24/7 Dark Shadows channel as well.  Wonder if other cancelled daytime favorites could show up on Pluto TV in the future?

• Errol unpinned this topic