Days: 11/23/2020 Weekly Preview

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if he makes good money off that youtube channel of his?  Where he and his gal act like senior citizens.  In one episode Alyssa goes on about taking Tums for her tummy. She sounded like an old fart. Her and Freddie have the personalities  of rocks. Anyway at least were spared seeing Sonny bear.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

yay for Nicole + Rafe... can gleefully ignore them both, and Nicole once again goes after a guy connected to Sami (her one true love, Lol)

the drama currently on this show is dumb. Why would Lani throw away her marriage for Kristen? Why does Jennifer (or Abigail - who has had affairs w/ a married man = EJ) care that Jack slept with Kate while she was in a coma????? So dumb. 

• Members

Right? 

Unfortunately, Facebook crazies are thrilled I've heard.

Yeah, a lot of the 'drama' is dumb and feels like Ron pulled it out of his behind, honestly. 

Nicole and Rafe ... meh. They had a nice friendship once upon a time. I just knew they'd pair them though. It probably won't work but who knows? I'd much rather have pouty Eric. Why did you have to leave Greg Vaughan?? Sigh. We were FREE OF RAFE and ugh he's going to ruin Nicole and play daddy to Holly. No thank you.

I'm sick of Lani and Kristen's friendship. They're written so ridiculously and it feels overdone. Like Ron saw people wondering what happened to their friendship so he decided to shove it down our throats. Tons of other women Lani could be friends with ... I appreciate the drama it gives Lani and Eli but it's DUMB drama and it's over this stupid friendship. No thanks ...

Edited by KMan101