DAYS: Actor returns

• Members

That's been my guess as well. Allie 'loves Rafe' (gag) and wanted him to be her baby's adopted father so ... 

Ugh lol

The one good thing about the blackout has been seeing Shawn, Lani and Eli at the cop shop interacting. Love it. Shawn belongs there. I'm so glad it's him and not Dudley Do Right Rafe. I'm so annoyed he's coming back.

Edited by KMan101

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Rafe with Eli and Lani is one of the only ways I like him, lol.  But I completely agree the vibe of Salem PD works just fine with Shawn swapped in for Rafe.  (Wonder if Ron will ever reference Lani being obsessed with Shawn for 2 secs in 2016 now that he's seemingly sticking around.)  The one who I didn't like at the cop shop was post-Gina Hope--she never fit back in there after that.

I like Rafe & Nicole's friendship, but . . . I don't want a pairing, and not just because of Rafe.  For all her faults, Higley really understood what a dynamic character Nicole is and Tomlin & Whitesell perfected it . . . I remember in 2012 when they took over from DRT & MMcP, Nicole was back at the center of the show with really interesting relationships with all the men in her age range--her bff/sometimes love of her life Brady, ex EJ, fake baby daddy Rafe, and obsession Daniel.  (She's great opposite Lucas and Austin, too.) It's something that really works well with her--her male relationships.  But inevitably, when they romantically pair her with any of these guys, it kinda chips away at the integrity of the relationship and why they worked as screen partners in the first place.  It's why she and Eric work so well together--they've always been pining for each other so their pairing doesn't undermine their relationship.  What's nice about Rafe & Nicole is that it's such a surprising, warm, platonic relationship.  But I have no doubt this is exactly where Ron is heading for all the reasons already mentioned. 

• Members

I did too actually and was going to say that but I didn't want to jinx it. I like Rafe when he's written a certain way. I never liked him with Hope and Sami. I'm a bit more open to Nicole but at the same time ... it blows we finally got  Ericole and Greg Vaughan hauls ass and Eric is in limbo. Sigh.

We don't need Rafe. They could have put Brandon Beemer on contract. Not sure why he and Martha get shafted. Even the kid playing Charlie and Cady McClain are on contract! lol