RIP: In Memoriam Thread

• Webmaster

There is no rule that something can't be posted more than once. However, if Toups or I determine that it would be best for a topic (in this case) to be merged we will do so. In the case of an individual post, there is no harm in someone else posting something similar. That person might not have seen the earlier post because there's no expectation that you have to read every post before you comment on something. Additionally, a person can have a perspective on something that differs from the poster who may have posted the same thing earlier. No harm. No foul.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think @Vee and @ChitHappens are two  of the last left here who used to post a lot in the Game of Thrones thread (sorry for anyone my bad memory missed). Thought you might like to know about this. I  mainly remember his very intense scenes with Richard Madden in season 3. 

Here's a 1992 interview he did for Take The High  Road, which he was on for 20 years.

• Members

Shane Warne's death came just hours after the death of another Cricketing legend Rod Marsh who passed away yesterday after suffering a heart attack a few weeks back

Sadly, Warne's last tweet was a tribute to his mate:

• Members

Tim Considine. I don't think My Three Sons was ever the same without him. When I was a kid I remember watching in reruns and thinking  how pretty Mike was. 

Johnny Brown,  who was  very fun on Laugh-In, but likely best known as Bookman on Good  Times. Bookman was the constant butt of  jokes, and, as the show went  on, seemed to become more and more of a focus for those jokes, but Brown's inherent likeability made the formula less offputting. I'm glad that, in the end, Bookman got to be a bit of a nice guy.