Sonny & Emily Hate Thread

dragonflies

• Members

Anyone else hate these two together as much as I do? They are so nasty. I can remember not that long ago when Sonny thought of Emily as a sister type. I get nauceous whenever these two are onscreen together.

I don't know what the writers were smoking when they decided to hook these two up together <_<

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate Soily. Not b/c of Sonny, but b/c of Emily. She will ruin anything. The Q's should just ship her off somewhere. The character is so boring and dull. I would rather watch paint dry all day every day for the next 30 years, then to listen to her talk for 10 seconds.

Has she finished med school or what? Is she a babysister/nanny? And when will she get her own place? Everyone always talked about how Carly and Sam lives off of men, but look at this chick. She will skip school and some quality time with her mother, to go and breathe on and bore Sonny to death. She is very pathetic! She should catch up with Juan and take on the world or something. Just get the hell out of PC and leave Sonny alone!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I hate the Sonny and Dumbily pairing.

She is making Sonny into a pale immation of the man that he was. Between her and Reech Sonny is no longer watchable.

I can't even read recaps about these two and I know that when I get the tapes I will be FFing them. And I know that they won't be ending up on my edit tapes.

Archived