Ryan Seacrest and Terri Hatcher

alwaysAMC

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sorry Ryan Seacrest is a card carrying grade A closet case, along with AJ Hammer, Evan Farmer & Anderson Cooper. Every girl that Ryan has claimed to be with is a playboy playmate who looks more like his favorite shopping hag of the moment. He exudes no sexual chemistry with any girls. Now there are more pics of ryan and simon floating all over. He seems to go a lot of places with Simon. Hmmmm.........

• Members

LOL I never got any gay vibes from AJ Hammer. LOL Guess it's just me :lol:

I highly doubt Reuben and Constantine are gay because I really haven't heard anything about Reuben and Shanelle Workman (ex-Gaby, B&B ex-Flash, OLTL) publicly stated in an SOD article that she dated Constantine so I really don't think he's gay. I guess he could be bi though? ;)

• Members

I don't think Anderson Cooper is a closet case, just private. You must remember the reason everyone knows he's gay is because HE said on his own show, "we have rights too" in regards to gay rights.

As for Ryan Seacrest, I don't know if he's gay, but I've always hated him. He seems really swarmy and untrustworthy. I just don't like him.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Mar 25 2006, 05:00 PM)

I don't think Anderson Cooper is a closet case, just private. You must remember the reason everyone knows he's gay is because HE said on his own show, "we have rights too" in regards to gay rights.

For real?! When was this?! CNN has transcripts of their TV shows, I'd really like to see that.

Archived