ABC to Replace ‘GMA3’ With Daily Coronavirus Coverage

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I love Sara Haines and appreciate Strahan after seeing him in person a few years ago, but the show has gotta go ... for various reasons. lol. 

I think this is their way out of it but who knows? Just relaunch AMC and OLTL at a half hour each. AMC 1:00pm, OLTL 1:30pm. Done.

• Members

yep, no doubt about that one. lol. I get she wanted 'her own show' but I always thought she was nuts to leave (or be moved) considering Strahan has a seemingly secure gig on OG GMA and she gets the honor to fill in for Lara and pop in for 30 seconds to promote GMA 3. 

• Members

I hope Strahan gets canned somehow.  He'll always have his NFL gigs.  Planting a tracking device on a girl, ditching Kelly and ABC backing him up, and he's not that popular on GMA, and his name is ahead of Sara's in the billing - it became Strahan and Sara and whoever Keke is.  He's flunking badly.  I agree, Sara should have stayed on the View but I don't see GMA3 as being her show.  They pandered to Strahan.  They just keep pushing him.  

And no offense, but maybe so actually.  I was watching Kelly and Micheal one day when he was still a co-host, and one of the trivia dancers was wearing a #21 Washington Redskins jersey.  I'm from the DC area and still live here.   Strahan said - about the person doing the stupid selfie trivia dance that they feature - he said I played for the Giants and so not a Redskins fan and definitely not a fan of the player who wore that jersey.  #21 was Sean Taylor who was murdered and I think if someone is dead, you have a little more professionalism and respect.  I didn't like Michael anyway, but that sealed it for me.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Same! Same same same! I keep hoping ... I almost feel like they're just waiting too long at this point though.

And Sara has been SO welcome back at The View. It's so refreshing to have her back. She just needs to go back there. My gut instinct told me from the start GMA 2/2.0/3 whatever wouldn't take off really. It never quite knew what it wanted to be either. And most folks aren't going to "hang around" until 1pm for GMA 2. If Good Afternoon America didn't take, why would this, even with Strahan and Sara?

I'm glad Sara had the opportunity though to be the host of her own show (well, it was really "Strahan" but ...)

Edited by KMan101