GH casts a cousin

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's seriously time to start culling the herd.... <cough> Franko,Nina,Valentin, Julian, Kristina, Saminex, Nelle, Wallow,, Charlotte, Lyft Driver, Parking Lot Pete, Spinelli., ...<cough>

Natural disaster or epidemic, any mass casualty event will work...

Of course, if they kill Franko, we'll be hearing the opening announcement.... "The role of Lucky Spencer is now being played by Roger Howarth".....

• Members

Jesus I know. It's beyond time to cut some of these people. I think it's obvious who O'Connor doesn't give a [&#33;@#&#036;%^&amp;*] about after reading Feb Sweeps previews. Franco and Liz got some little blurb. Zzzz. LOL. I mean it's clear who Frank and Varni's pets are. 

I'm willing to keep Nina for now. But I'd rather she have been anyone else and she's still not needed, but I'll give the Jax thing a shot.

Not really sure why they're hanging onto Valentin but they hang onto everyone else so ... I think they're writing him better but this tortured soul and twisted love Nina and Valentin has is ... ugh. Enough.

Kristina has all but vanished, lol. She could have had that powerful moment at Shiloh's funeral but they gave it to Willow.

Why Charlotte? I'd rather have her than Lulu at this point.

Spinelli just came back lol ... it's sad because the canvas has a lot of crap on it that I actually don't mind him back. I know, I know. Hell has frozen over.

We'll never be rid of Julian and Franco it seems.

I just really really really want Franco and Howarth GONE. Badly.

Some of ya'll should go back and watch 2012-2014. It's pretty amazing how Frank has butchered the show.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I'm with you on Julian and Franco. They are the worst. I want them gone so badly. I felt the same way about Nina when MS played her. Not as much now with CW in the role who I like.

I like JPS and the writing for Valentin has improved.

Do you know a good place to watch 2012-2014? Or any episodes pre-2018?

Edited by Sindacco

• Members

I've randomly come across edits of stories from 2012-2014. I'll look around and see if I can find anything. I don't recall the channel(s) name off-hand.

I agree the writing for Valentin has actually improved. 

Edited by KMan101