Y&R: SOD 2020 Preview

• Members

JG is writing MSs Phyllis the same way they wrote GTs Phyllis in her last months before she got fired  I prefer this Phyllis than the boring way he wrote her the last time. Morina/Griffith never said they had big plans or wanted to do something different with MS/Phyllis, just that they wanted the OG back.  I don't want Phyllis to be the center of the, too much Phyllis not good IMHO. Could she be written better, yes, but so could a majority of the characters on the show!

ETA 19 yrs ago, Phyllis returned, single and ready to mingle, then got thrown into the GBJ kids storyline, didn't find romance until almost a year into her return. 

Edited by rlj

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

If true, Peeps must not remember how JG wrote Sharon's last health story, clearly TPTB don't know what to do with Sharon Case as she is hardly on screen, js!

I hearing on the DC podcast it was reported that Griffith aint going nowhere!  Kent is atanding with JG, so those supposed interviews might be for a CO HW!

Edited by rlj

• Members

Here is the promo for next week:

Also, according to the recap from soaps.com on Monday's episode Chloe will tell Kevin that she is pregnant. Liz is also pregnant in real life. 

Edited by xtr