Does Anyone else Remember WOST?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't remember the details on that one who shall not be named (and I can't even remember exactly WHY she can't be named), or her continued presence (in Twitterland?). I just remember some story bible she suggested where a woman was in love with two men and she wanted that heroine to profess her love for both men by shouting it out to the whole town in the middle of a church service or some such nonsense. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I remember her identity was sort of questionable.  And some folks believed she was Jacqueline Courtney in disguise, at least for a while.  LOL.  I never believed that one.  But her name must have been real, at least in some legal way.  Because that was the same name that appeared in the DOOL credits.  

• Members

K*la B*of is a real published author with several books out, most recently The Sexy Part of the Bible. Her controversial forced affair with Osama bin Laden is part of why she was so controversial with soaps and got fired. She worked at DOOL then says she moved to Y&R during the LML era to help write the black characters. This is when Dru and Neil we’re dealing with Carmen. Looking at her writing style and how different they were during this period I find it believable. Dru and Neil were carrying the show at that time and in general the black characters were equal in terms of screen time for what would be the last time. It’ll never happen again but I’d welcome her back. I still follow her on Twitter. She’s mellowed tremendously lol. She mostly tweets about her love of DOOL, the only soap she currently watches. 

This is her episode of her YouTube show where she talks about her love of soaps (she learned English watching them) and also behind the scenes stuff. 

• Members

I can't remember the details, but a few people thought they saw hints in some of the things she said about Another World.  And some folks were connived she was a total fake, (which wasn't true at all) and I think they were just willing to believe anything so they wouldn't have to admit she was for real.  Who knows really?

• 1 month later...