Oh no, ANOTHER Mass Shooting in the U.S. SMH

• Members

Oh, I agree with you 100%. Amen to that, sis. For me, I just don't put anything past these mo-fo's. No ma'am, no sir. No, I don't. Nuh-uh. They will desperately project whatever they can to "make sense" of these shootings. Honestly, I am tired of this sh*t because nothing gets done. 89% of us agree to safer gun laws in this country. Sadly, I study behavior way too much, and that orange oragutan opened up the gate to this kind of mentality. I know it sounds so warped, but like I said, I don't put anything past them. It's sick and it's a gross way to look at the world.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Happy Easter Weekend! Or, as the GOP/NRA call it, Happy Moving Target Holiday Weekend to the University of Oklahoma and South Carolina, where another shooting took place.

Sending more useless thoughts and prayers while the GOP does jack schitt about it!

• Members

Day-yum. Even this mass shooting in Kentucky is going further than the tragic event itself, but it still all correlates together if that makes any sense. I'm not imploring anything, but it is amazing to me how legislators are willing to ban books from the heart over this once again despicable nonsense.

• 3 weeks later...