• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So Will might have an alter ego... Hmmm... Could that be side effects of the antidote that was created by Sarah/Rex to save his life. (Even though we've already seen him having some changes in his personality due to the serum.)

Also, since this is in the spoilers section, I saw this pic posted from the latest SOD:

Please register in order to view this content

I don't know why Will has a gun in his hand and why it's being pointed at himself. On the bright side IMO Freddie Smith is looking good. He's looking a lot better and younger with the weight loss and different hair style. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

i like BB's portrayal of Stefan-o and I like him on the show/in the role, but I don't like him for Will at all. 

i would LOVE to see Will get involved in a torrid affair with Xander, tho! That would be so hot. It could harken back to when GR's character was trying to proposition him for sex... they could make Xander sexually-fluid, but he just wasn't attracted to Leo. 

Please register in order to view this content

that weird Sonny Corinthos slimey hair thing he had going on for like a year+ was not doing it, ever. LOL But like a month ago, when his hair was kind of longer and parted to the side (still slimy-looking) w/ the part super defined looked good on him. He looked kind of more edgy, which I honestly think Sonny needs. He needs to be more of a "bad boy" imo. They can make Will a bit more devious like his mom, but I think Sonny needs to be bad w/ Will as his only weakness. Because right now, he's just Will's lapdog, which is cute (because FS plays it so endearingly well. Like, you can tell he likes working with CM irl) getting tired. 

if that were the case holy is @ the WW potato shortage that would hit.