SOD: Huge Shakeup At DAYS!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hope and Carrie were once very close too. I don't really care either way. Rafe sucks the life out of everyone he's paired with, much like Daniel did. I sort of liked the idea of Carrie and Rafe, but that would have been instead of Sami and Rafe. Meh at this point ... what, she'll come back in 9 months with a kid? Not like Christie/Carrie is sticking around ... just another obstacle for "supercouple Rafe and Hope" to "overcome" .... you know that's all it is. Lawd.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Carlivati is not being replaced. He reconfirmed on Twitter the other day that he's staying.  All these decisions were made 8 months ago about firing Chloe, Claire, Trip, Ted, I think Rex is going too. Let's hope Sarah Horton is 86'd.  Horrible character and actress.  All these firings are to make way for Chabby return.  More of the same.

• Members

Would anyone be at all surprised if he had?  IDC what Dena told that fan: if Ken ever called to ask her to return again, she'd say yes faster than you could say "daytime's answer to Whitney and Bobby."

Meanwhile, someone better batten down the hatches or at least keep that troll on suicide watch, because Carrie Brady has gone and betrayed Austin, the troll, all DAYS fans, the United States of America and the one, true, living God by sleeping with Rafe.  Will the universe ever recover?

Like I said in another thread, DAYS/NBC/Sony could just buy Ron out of his contract and start taping episodes in the parking lot on someone's iPhone (which would be a literal step up from how episodes are taped now, now that I think about it).

Edited by Khan