Radio Retropolis Kristoff St. John Interview PT.1

• Members

In this recorded interview from a never before seen hour long television interview part of "Who Shot The Daytime Soap" Kristoff talked about growing up as a child/teenage actor from Roots the Next Generation to Generations. 

He also talked about a disastrous date with a 80's starlet and them working again a few years later where her famous boyfriend auditioned for the same role that KSJ gotten. That was part was so funny.

In a rare never before heard interview from 2013, Kristoff St. John discusses his life, career and his future. He also talks about the difficulties and challenges he faced being an African American actor and role model. This is an intimate informal interview of Kristoff St. John just letting loose! You don't want to miss it!

https://tunein.com/podcasts/Radio-Drama-Podcasts/Radio-Retropolis-p797191/?topicId=130754567

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Also, I had heard some time ago how KSJ got the ADW role over "the boyfriend".  When KSJ passed, I was looking on LK's Insta to see if there would be a post there but there was none. It made me wonder--maybe it was just an oversight and I'm over-analyzing things.

• 3 weeks later...