• Jack is curious when he interrupts a tense moment between Abe and Sheila
  • Brady unpacks his relationship woes to Maggie
  • Hope is surprised to learn Lani spent the night at Rafe’s
  • Sarah confronts Eric about his feelings for her
  • Will lashes out at Sonny, Marlena and Roman
  • Maggie and Kate clash over Kate’s return to Titan
  • Nicole makes a shocking return to Salem
  • Sarah tricks Marlena into spilling the truth
  • A mysterious person kidnaps Holly                                                                                                                                                                                   

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But ... but ... he posts shirtless instagram workout videos!!! BEN'S JUST MISUNDERSTOOD!!!!

Please register in order to view this content

I can't get behind a "reformed" serial killer, nope, sorry, never gonna happen. I'd like them just fine if he hadn't murdered some folks  

• Members

LOL

Nothing says love in the daytime like promoting a rapist (he had sex with a mentally ill woman, sorry! Brady was right to call Chloe out on daring to defend "the love") and a serial killer having sex. At least with Barash as Stefan I can try and ignore the Stefan and Abby [!@#$%^&*] and block it out. I won't forget Ben killing three innocent women and Will. Nope. Nope. Nope. I never liked EJ either after he forced Sami to have sex with him and then they were suddenly written as true love. I mean, how damaging is that? But yet stans just eat it up and defend them (and Alison has done a lot of damage to herself and Sami by seemingly having Sami's entire existence be about EJ). It makes my skin crawl.

• Members

Nicole was my favorite when I first started watching. She was snarky, funny, liked to drink martinis, and had great antagonistic chemistry with Sami and Kate. Then somewhere along the way, they decided to strip her of ALL OF THAT. I don't know who cries more, Maggie or Nicole? Daniel ruined both characters.

Archived