Days: April 22-26 weekly preview

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know how I've managed to get through April so far. Lots of fast-forwarding, I won't lie

I don't entirely hate Stefan, Gabi, Chloe, Brady, but it's not enough to keep me totally interested.

I could give two shits about Eric and Sarah and Rex. I'm mixed on Nicole coming back. We've had some [!@#$%^&*] and I'm a little burned out on her leaving and coming leaving and coming .... even though I know she's sticking around this time. The investment is dying for me.

Maggie's back to mothering Brady again. No thanks. (And she just sat there grimacing as Victor needled Sarah ... you would have never even know they were mother and daughter). I still feel Linsey should have been a Stephanie recast, as glad as I am they FINALLY brought Sarah back (I knew Ron would be the one to do it)

I do like the idea of Victor and Kate in each other's orbits again.

I miss Paul. Chandler was checked in with Christopher Sean. I just don't care about Wilson together anymore. I was a big fan of them in their beginnings. But they're both clearly checked out and thinking about pizza. Freddie looked like he was crushed to get the wrong pizza topping when Will had his seizure. No thanks. Give them a happily ever after and write them out.

There's lots of things I want to like or have promise but the show as a whole fails to come together or be very interesting to me ... I also feel like we've been in a bit of a rut with the current cast. As much as I bash GH and their 6,000 actors, I think DAYS could use a few more folks around. We need some other faces to come back.

Archived