Y&R: Possible Casting News for a male character

• Members

According to soapoperanews.net, an actor named Andy Shepard has been cast in a role for Y&R. I haven't seen any other sources report this yet, but maybe some more well-known sources will provide more information about this possible casting;

Here is a picture of Andy:

Please register in order to view this content

I am interested in what character he will be playing. There have been multiple casting calls put out the past few months for new characters. There is Jeremy who is supposed to be a charming cad, that sounds like an ex of a woman on the show. There is Brandon who is supposed to be a recurring rock star character who performs on club circuits and is supposed to be charming.

Some people are speculating that he could even be Adam and Soapoperanews.net also reported that they heard that Y&R just casted a new Adam. Even though I've also seen some people say he seems too young to be Adam. There is also some other roles that are being casted for dayplayers including models and poker players. He could also be a very minor character. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think he's another new Fen. Zach Tinker is still being referred to by cast members on the show as Fen.(Though it looks like he hasn't taped in a while.)

Maybe he's the Jeremy character or someone else.

• Members

I think it's just a matter of time before Adam returns. However, this fellow looks too young to be Adam. Technically, he could be more the age Adam should be, but considering his former portrayers, he seems too young. Or maybe it's just the photo?

• Members

I think he's look older in this photo (and more like he could play a character who would do shady things, lol) Though, most of the pictures I have seen of him look like the first younger looking pic.

Please register in order to view this content

I wonder if he really could be the new Adam? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

This guy was on today as a waiter that interacted with Summer. She had asked him where Kyle was. I'm not sure if we will see more of him and/or if his role will be expanded. He wasn't even given a name today, so maybe he was just cast as a dayplayer.

Archived