DAYS: New promo...

• Members

"On Days of Our Lives..."

We see the clip of Shawn slipping the ring on Mimi's finger at Chez Rouge.

Shawn: I can't wait to marry you.

"...the biggest wedding of the year is just one week away."

We see Shawn and Belle on the rooftop.

Belle: Please don't marry Mimi.

Shawn: We can't go back to the past.

Shawn looks weak, as if he's about to pass our or something. Belle holds him from behind, wrapping her arms around his stomach.

"But not if his ex can help it."

We see Belle sitting at a table at the Brady Pub.

Belle: (to herself) I'm gonna stop that wedding.

"Then, the man who tore Marlena and John apart sets a deadly trap."

We see Alex standing outdoors in front of some bushes, looking mysterious. We see John outside the cabin, looking in on Marlena who's standing inside. Marlena suddenly turns around.

Suddenly, we see an explosion (What's this? A real explosion?! No CGI?!) rip through the windows. It throws John and Abe off their feet and back onto the ground.

Cut to Marlena, inside the cabin, lying on the floor passed out. A piece of burning wood is lying on top of her with burning debris lying all around.

"Days of Our Lives."

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, SOUNDS awesome!!!

Someone got a clip?

DAYS is rocking, it has been SOO good in 2006...they are on par to have one of their best years in a LONG time if they can keep the story good for the remainder of the year.

Looking forward to ALL of this, especially Shawn/Mimi wedding!!. I applaud Reilly for actually allowing me to finally enjoy the characters of Shawn, Belle and Mimi...characters I used to LOATHE!!

• Members

I agree Mitch, JER has done a wonder on shawn, mimi, and belle..I used to fastforward through the shawn, belle, phillip crap, as well as the mimi and rex crap..Now i look forward to watching their scenes...Mostly because the shimi pairing reviatilized this group, and martha madison is just a pleasure to watch..

Archived