B&B: Speculation on Stephen Logan's return...

• Members

I read in the DTS section that Stephen Logan's return will bring a shocking plot or twist.

I have a feeling the twist has to do with Brooke being molested as a child, hence excusing what people see as her "need for a man" and her "using her body" to get what she wants. Not to mention she has always had daddy issues.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brooke's not the one with father issues, Bridget is. I really wish Bell would delve further into why Bridget always goes after her mother’s men, thereby setting herself up for constant disappointment. I still think it all goes back to finding out that Eric was her father when she thought Ridge was, during her most formative early years. I also wish they would re-address Ridget. Not as a couple but rather re-visiting history to allow Bridget to deal with her past and learn to develop healthy relationships with men and future lovers.

Maybe the shocking plot twist is that Brooke is not Stephen Logan’s, but rather is Eric Forrester’s Daughter. I wouldn’t put it past Bell!

• Members

No I think it has something to do with Megan....Maeve is coming back and something is up there, both casting news go out at the same time. HHMM>>>>makes me wonder!!!

Megan is Brooke's half sister?

Megan is the new Mrs. Stephen Logan??

• Members

Come on, they had the chance to use Megan in a storyline while she was on contract from late 2001 to early 2004 but they completely wasted the opportunity of a Brooke/Megan/Deacon triangle or a Megan/Thorne pairing. Why would Bell use her now, especially since her return is only for a six week arc. My bet is that Megan will be Brooke's sidekick once again and will do some dirty work for her - that's all.

And since when did Bridget always go for her mother's men? Brooke was the one who went after Bridget's husband Deacon first.

• Members

Well true Brooke did go after Deacon, but let us not forget that Bridget was set to take him back toward the end Jennifer Finnigan's run as Bridget. Remember she had two marriage proposals, one from Oscar and the other from Deacon.

Then there was Ridge. EW!

Then there was/is Nick.

Then Dante came to town with a past with Bridget. Kissed Brooke and now Bridget is looking at him with stars in her eyes.

Archived