Sign in to follow this  
John

B&B: Actress returns

Sounds like this is just a quick visit.  I've always liked the actress, but I gave up B&B about six months ago. I really don't miss it sadly.

Ashley Jones always had horrible stories as Bridget. Falling for Ridge, the Nick Marrone years, endless triangles, Miss X the fashion designer, Dante, Mario Lopez, and ending up with Owen and having his baby. 

2 hours ago, Elsa said:

Ashley Jones always had horrible stories as Bridget. Falling for Ridge, the Nick Marrone years, endless triangles, Miss X the fashion designer, Dante, Mario Lopez, and ending up with Owen and having his baby. 

Wasn't Mario Lopez just paired with Lesli Kay (when Felicia had cancer)?

15 hours ago, Sindacco said:

I thought that they were involved in a  passionate triangle that lasted two or three episodes.

On 8/3/2018 at 6:27 PM, Sindacco said:

They wasted him. B&B has a terrible ironic habit of stunt casting just before they become mainstream talk again (Mario Lopez right before DWTS; Patrick Duffy right before the Dallas reboot; Betty White right before the big 2010 Facebook campaign to get her to host SNL, etc.) 

Agreed though, Ashley Jones' Bridget was too old to be Rick's younger sister and her romantic pairings were awful. I've pretty much blocked out anything Nick Marone related, save for that hilarious blip where he was being haunted by Brooke, the sea siren :lol: