slick jones

Big Brother 20

Anyone who refers to themselves in the third person is insufferable - so Swaggy C is dead to me. 

This is a well cast season in that I'm not rooting for anyone (at least so far)...JC is obviously a miniature creep....but it's an easy season watch.

10 hours ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

tumblr_m809lcFnK51qc73ov.gif

Ah but New York evolved into Tiffany Pollard and she's never referred to herself in third person. As New York, she absolutely did, and she was insufferable. But it's what made her a star.

5 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

Ah but New York evolved into Tiffany Pollard and she's never referred to herself in third person. As New York, she absolutely did, and she was insufferable. But it's what made her a star.

Leave Swaggy C alone!!! Leave NY alone! Leave my faves alone!!! *in my Chris Crocker voice* 

4 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

Leave Swaggy C alone!!! Leave NY alone! Leave my faves alone!!! *in my Chris Crocker voice* 

I cannot let Swaggy C be left alone! He has t shirts with his name on it!

On 6/28/2018 at 9:23 AM, DRW50 said:

I think I've finally broken the habit this year...

Yup, last season finally cured me.

How is this season? Any good?

I don't like anyone this season, except Scottie maybe, but the season has a 'pure' old-school BB feel. Last night's episode was more like classic BB (before Alison Grodner) than anything in years.