Big Brother 20

• Members

It really is like classic BB. Reminds me a bit of BB10. But with a casting mix of the last few seasons (so I'm not ready to call this a great season, it could very well go downhill like it often does around this time; remember the first half of the game is actually usually pretty entertaining with some fun blindsides). It's had potential but of course there's talk about backdooring the black girl. Rachel's boot could start the downward trend this season. We'll see. While messy, at least people are playing.

I think Scottie and Tyler are playing each other and it should be interesting to see how it comes to a head. They're setting themselves up with people similar to people Paul and Derrick set themselves up with. I think Tyler's going to end up being the Paul and pissing a bunch of people off by playing all sides. It seems like Tyler, Scottie, Sam and JC have something that's not being told to us.

The seasons been entertaining but I always feel like when I read the live feed recaps I feel like I need a shower. Angela and Brett are mean people. I really don't like them.

And Sam is so annoying how she hated on Haleigh. Girl, have a seat. You were jealous. And it's obvious. Sam wanted to be the sweet country girl the boys relied on. Haleigh has no interest in Fessy and she flirts with Brett because she's actually playing the game.

It's falling down the path of past BB's. The girls can't work together (I don't need a 7 person girls alliance but is it SO hard for the girls to have different alliances and be looking out for each other? I think that's what they were doing before Tyler and Brett and JC cause drama and spread lies), the other side is too stupid to get together ... IDK. I'm cautious. It could rapidly go downhill.

Brett's the Jessie (who hosted the latest POV comp) this season and I want him out so bad. I hate he's still here. Not that I wanted Winston but Brett should have gone last week. I think it started the turning point of this season to crap but maybe I'm just angry he didn't go, lol.

And where the hell was that Rachel in the house? Girl had like no airtime. I think she was playing a solid floater game. Kaycee better take notice of how Rachel went out because I predict her going out the same way. Girl, if you are up against Brett and Angela they will toss your ass so far under that bus! Angela and Kaycee are going to be biiiiiiiiter when they go.

Angela's also going to crash hard following this HOH. She was celebrating with Tyler like she was guaranteed a spot in the final two. Like, no girl. Have a seat. The entire second half of the game still has to be played. Tyler ain't going anywhere with you. He wants to sit next to idiots.

I'm curious why Angela would put up Bayleigh? It doesn't make sense for her game. It's not even a good move. A lateral move like Rockstar going is best for her. What if Bayleigh stays? Angela's not even on her radar it seems. People make moves that aren't necessary based on paranoia and gossip.

I think the other side was stupid for not making Sam more comfortable and doing more to get JC on their side. I also think Sam's dumb for always doing what Tyler wants. She sees him as her brother, IMO, and that's why she's so willing to do what he wants. I think if anyone else bothered to befriend her ... but then she'd probably just tell Tyler everything.

At least the season's messy in terms of strategy. They all have various alliances with each other and all seem to be playing each other (some more than others). It's still got potential but I'm used to it turning to [!@#$%^&*]. Just watch someone like JC or Brett win this season. Lawd.

Hopefully we can keep bouncing back and forth between sides. It's not fun when one side dominates. Remember BB16? It had quite the entertaining and good "pre-jury" half culminating in the blindsides of Clay and Shelli, but then it all went downhill and the other side was picked off one by one while thinking the other side wasn't as close as they were. Very much reminds me of that. And look who won that season. Steve. [!@#$%^&*] useless blubbering "let me target Jackie" Steve. But I did have to LOL at Vanessa going third. Girl you were dumb to keep him. He wasn't Cody.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can see that comparison, although I'd say Paul was a lot worse. Angela and Christmas do remind me of each other, although Angela is mostly just...trying to be relevant. Trying too hard.

Brett is mostly just a cliche jock but he does amuse me sometimes (and he has a great ass). Guys like Tyler are the real nightmares in the end as they seem nice on the surface. 

Anyway, this was just insane and fascinating to watch, and so raw. Sadly it is likely the last of this type of drama for this season. It is so ugly and yet i can't look away.

• Members

It was a culmination of her feeling stupid (for trusting Tyler and Angela, even if maybe she could have been playing them), for being too arrogant and controlling last week (similar to Angela, but Angela's got her lackeys doing her work) and falling from it, and for being betrayed by Tyler and Angela. I think a part of her genuinely liked them and believed they were open to working with her.

But that doesn't excuse Bayleigh's poor game. I like her, but she didn't have her eyes open. She got a bit of a taste of her own medicine but I dislike how Angela and Tyler went about it. Just a lot of unneccessary meanness. But with the other side too stupid to figure things out, I almost can't blame them for wanting to constantly fool them.

Sam literally was looking for Fessy to tell her to keep Bayleigh but he sucks so bad he just kept saying he didn't know what to do either.

I want people to vote how they want to vote and not do this crying [!@#$%^&*] where they are so afraid to vote how they want. That's not the game I like to see.

This isn't summer camp even though they want it to be.

Fessy and Sam are clearly recruits so I get it. They're overwhelmed. It shows. I just wish Sam could see Level 6 is using her like they keep telling her the other side will do. I think deep down she sees it but doesn't want to admit it and the other side isn't doing a good job of pulling her (in likely because they never know if they can trust her not to run and tell Tyler, which I can't blame them).

Paul was SO much worse. But I see a lot of the meanness with Kaycee, Tyler and Angela and Brett. Brett's actually starting to win me over this week. I know it's supposed to be act and he's supposed to be "estranged" from Angela, Kaycee, etc. but he's actually putting in solid work in the form of a social game. He could come from behind (pun intended, heh) and end up winning. That would be something. LMAO. He's gotten better but I still don't like some of the personal things these guys do to each other "in the name of the game". A lot of it just is unnecessary but it's working so what do I know? It's hard to root for either side really. One's too dumb to get it together and the other is not very likeable and they're deep down mean girls. Pretty much just like the last few seasons. It's just not fun to watch. But I will say the first half was very good and entertaining and felt like classic BB. I'm just disappointed it seems to have quickly fallen into the rut of past seasons.

• Members

So Sam flips but Haleigh and Faysal vote with everyone else. Seems they heard the audience's reaction when they voted out Bayleigh. And they heard the audience screaming when Haleigh won. They also have to know the reaction Bayleigh got from the audience. Level 6 didn't have to play a mean game. There's manipulation (Tyler) and then there's just being mean but calling it a game (Angela/Kaycee/Brett). Brett's just a young douche so he'll grow out of it. Kaycee's a follower. Angela's the mean girl. I guess I'm annoyed because I expected better from her. This season the girls all should have been working together. Not in some big alliance, but just looking out for each other. Shame it got messy like it always does. Why can't women just look out for each other? Guys are wired so differently. We can beat each other up and then have a beer later and be best friends.

Anyway, I've been a bit down on the season but I still say it's been better than BB12-BB19. All of them sucked in various forms, IMHO. BB14 only gets a pass because of Dan. BB11, in time, seems like a gem compared to the later seasons. But I used to hate that one too but looking back I'd take that trainwreck cast anyday.

I think casting was better this year. Most are there to play the game. Some are less good at it, of course (despite the hatred for it, UTR is a valid strategy). But it's been messy and entertaining (even Sam's playing in her own way). I just look at things differently, more from a human perspective than a game thing and I know I should just focus on the game but it speaks volumes to me about how people treat each other, game or not.

Bayleigh really should have made JC her target last week. (They were too focused on Brett and didn't see or want to see how everyone else was playing them)

I've wanted him out for a while now. I don't think he can keep up the rat game much longer.

Scottie's already sold him out to Haleigh and they know he's playing both sides.

It's like they've all known the whole time he is but it was like the worst kept secret that was out in the open but no one talked about.

Scottie's become a bit messy lately too. We'll see if he can keep it up.

Scottie is who should have gone last week, as much as I like him. Angela and Tyler targeting Bayleigh didn't make sense for their games and it was messy and ugly (smart for Tyler, dumb for Angela). I get the power app, I get Tyler sees her as a threat, but it was just ugly, from everyone involved.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

He's awful. I wish they'd eject him. But technically he hasn't "hurt" anyone, he's not waving knives around or throwing furniture or tossing mics into pools. But CBS and the producers are so lax in this regard, they really are. This one is getting some extra attention though it seems. This is a recurring problem. They need to remove him, but they won't. But "they've talked to him". AND HE KEEPS DOING IT. LOL. I feel like the BB producers let the players walk all over them. 

UK Big Brother runs things better. You get caught being racist, etc. you're out. No questions asked. But not here. I can see JC being ignorant in some regards to things, he's not PC at all and sees no reason to be, but you have to ultimately be respectful. It's not hard. Bayleigh had to educate him. Wasn't it even on the airshow? 

And I'm so tired of his obnoxious flailing of the arms when the person is evicted and he sees the audience, and shout outs in the DR. I'd rather watch 16 Frankie Grande's than him, and believe me, that's saying something!

Archived