DOOL: Sonny Will & Leo

• Members

they were a better looking couple, I'll give them that. But both pairings are just really boring so I can't stan either of 'em, which is sad because Paul's character (on paper) is supposed to be more exciting just by virtue of his old/new careers, but alas. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Talk about "writing for sets"  Oy... 

Meanwhile, can't wait for John & Marlena's wedding at the Horton Town Square. I guess erecting the St. Luke's set is too much to ask. Lord knows the Penthouse Grille (to mirror their 1999 wedding) is looooooooooooooooong gone. 

• Members

Here are more spoilers about this story from the SOD article (reworded): 

Will is going to discover that Leo has a criminal past, is a prostitute and that Leo is not his real name. Will goes to Sonny with this information to help Sonny get leverage in the sexual harassment case. Leo will be at Sonny's home and will attack Will. Sonny will throw Leo off of Will and Leo hits his head on the fire place mantel and dies. Will will want to call the cops, but Sonny convinces him not to do that. Sonny is afraid how things will look because of the suit. Will will agree to help Sonny cover up Leo's death. Sonny will want to roll Leo['s body up in a rug and ship it out of town.

Paul will also show up when they are trying to cover up killing Leo, but Sonny will send him away. Will and Sonny will agree to keep this secret from Paul. They will want to protect Paul. They will then  plot to fake a car accident with Leo in the driver's seat of his car. 

• Members

"Sonny will want to roll Leo's body up in a rug and ship it out of town...." Wow. 1980s soap hi-jinx is back!

I'm surprised they aren't going to put it in Sonny's car's trunk, get a flat tire, stopped by the cops, get lost on a remote road with no cell service, stop in a seedy motel, wake up and discover the car has been stolen, get it back only to discover the body is gone! Oh, no!  

• Members

I'm surprised that Ron Carlivati, being the KNOTS LANDING fan that he is, doesn't have Sonny and Will bury Leo's body underneath a slab of cement.

But seriously.  You'd have to play this scenario for laughs, with Leo's body popping up in different places, as various characters, for one reason or another, scramble to hide it somewhere else.   Of course, with DAYS' budget these days being what it is, "different places" just means different sections of Horton Town Square.

Yup.  I'd much rather see Will taking the rap for Sonny, Paul finding out the truth down the road, and Paul blackmailing Sonny to keep away from Will, which will prompt Sonny to confess, and Will to tell Paul to hit the bricks.  (I mean, he's leaving anyway, so....)

Archived