Y&R Promo: Week of April 9, 2018

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I read a spoiler from soapcentral that mentioned that JT will make a shocking admission. I originally thought he would tell everybody what he did to Victor. But now I think he just confesses to Victoria and everything spirals out of control and he loses it even more.

There is also a spoiler from soaps.com that mentions that Sharon is going to plan a girl's night for Victoria and I think this is where Sharon, Phyllis and Nikki come into play. Maybe the girl's night is supposed to happen the same night that JT attacks Victoria and they show up and end up trying to rescue her from him.

• Members

You’ve got to be kidding me lol. A direct rip off of one of the biggest shows in years? On what planet is it a good idea to recreate an HBO show with such pedigree on a daytime soap? They don’t have the budget and clearly this team has no creativity. 

I just don’t understand how people legitimately think the show is good now. 

• Members

And of course we know Paul will huff and puff about finding out the truth. The truth comes out and no one pays for the crime.

Please register in order to view this content

The whole JT mess minus the abuse is because of Paul and Christine (blackmailing him to uncover dirt on Victor). So they are responsible for Victor's condition and JT's "death".

• Members

the absolute worst. A nondescript character that returned to get justice for Colleen's MURDER is turned into an abusive, murdering socipoath... and Victor's sins are once again brushed aside, and Victoria's horrendous behaviour these past few months is just glossed over. Meanwhile, Jack will potentially lose his identity, and his son hates his guts, and is colluding w/ the husband of the woman who MURDERED his mom...

what kind of MESS

Please register in order to view this content

Archived