Y&R April 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

Am I crazy or do CG and nuKyle have some serious chemistry?  I like they're writing him as a smart ass, that's how his daddy was back in the day.

Lily gets more intolerable every day.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thad Luckinbill and Kelly Krueger were great today. I also thought Amelia Heinle was good in her scene with TL where Victoria asked JT to postpone the wedding news. Very interesting the way JT tried to emotionally manipulate both Mac and Victoria.

Liked Sharon, Mac and Victoria's scene yesterday at Crimson Lights.

@Faulkner I'm so slow, I only now just got the Big Little Lies parallels!

@GMac yes, nuKyle (aka Josh Charles, aka Will Gardner from The Good Wife) and Mariah do have chemistry! But I don't think Y&R are ready to commit to a bisexual love triangle unfortunately. Mariah remains moored to Tess. Y&R doesn't dare do anything with their relationship, but neither does it want to be seen to be rushing with unseemly haste to send Tess out of town on a recording contract.

• Members

Dang it. I'm quite liking Kyle. He's charming and while babyfaced, doesn't seem out of place with any of the characters he's sharing scenes with. I'll also give his time with Mariah a thumbs up. It was a pleasant, unexpected surprise.

I hope this isn't the last we've seen of Kelly Krueger. She's fit in nicely and I find myself wanting to hear more from her about her life with JT. Her line about him cleaning the snow etc., was relatable.

Question about Ashley though: isn't it a conflict of interest for her to be on the Jabot board while working for Newman? 

• Members

I have HAD IT with Nikki's out of body dependence on Victor. sick of it! the man has called her a DOG. and the one that STILLS chaps my ass....when she dumped Paul the day before their wedding to run to Victor and tell him she still loves him. or the time she left Jack's bed DURING THE DAMN HONEYMOON to look for Victor when he was missing, then thought they would just continue their marriage when she got back home. she makes me sick. just damn SICK. I can't stand Nikki anymore, and this over the top whaling of hers by Victor's bedside...didn't she just leave some young cat's bed to be by him?! sickening. 

IMPO, they have been written by every HW as children. spoiled, hypocritical children. how Lily or Cane has the right of place to say ANYTHING about Hillary or anyone else with the crap they've pulled is beyond me. and Devon is just stupid. Hillary hasn't had a chance to grow at all, and she's stagnant. they give her a bit of growth and then pull her back into her vile evil ways. I just started watching again last Monday. I have no idea what evil crap she's pulled, but i keep seeing references to something she did. if anyone can fill me in that would be great (in my The Office voice). 

Archived