LATEST RATINGS: March 12-16, 2018

Toups

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DAYS is seeing its first YOY viewers losses in a while. GH saw some big demo losses as well.

First big viewers gains for B&B along with some demos gains. I guess viewers are somewhat responding to the “Who Shot $Bill?” saga.

Looking forward to Y&R’s ratings for this past week.

• Members

Yes, first week in a while that Days has dropped in all demos and ratings. It was a weak week with too much DID story and I said that week that Monday was the best show off the week and what do you know....it had the highest rating of the week.....it had the Paul/Will kiss moving to making love only to be interrupted by Sonny who wasn't too pleased to Eve and Brady's wedding.

Viewers hate Bill so they tuned in. It was mentioned a lot on FB from viewers who watched. Once that story ends it will be back to the gutter in stories and ratings. The Who Shot Bill gave B&B a huge bump but it won't last. It wasn't a creative story to begin with. It's been done a lot. Bradley Bell just had the right guy shot.....LOL

Oh and congratulations to @Toups!! You are finally caught up in the ratings!!

• Members

Days is Days...nothing's going to change in ratings or behind the scenes. The only change I foresee would be if Sony ousts Mal Young from YR, I could see Ron moving over to HW duties there.  

GH is sinking.  Frankenvarni's version with Chris and Shelly, and Jason's return, are not saving the show.  So will ABC cancel or finally oust Frank, replace him with Tomlin/Bloom (goddess help that show if they are installed).

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived