soapfan770

B&B actress returns again

9 minutes ago, YRfan23 said:

zzzz...........

I have to wonder if Brad might just be in full panic/desperation mode if he’s trying to revive a story he dropped himself and let go all the actors in. 

35 minutes ago, soapfan770 said:

I have to wonder if Brad might just be in full panic/desperation mode if he’s trying to revive a story he dropped himself and let go all the actors in. 

He's going to make Caroline full blown psycho....

Edited by YRfan23

So they brought her back just to make her a psycho/killer, blame it all on her, and move on from the story as soon as that's done without any repercussions to anyone on the current canvas? Yep, sounds like B&B

5 minutes ago, YRBB said:

So they brought her back just to make her a psycho/killer, blame it all on her, and move on from the story as soon as that's done without any repercussions to anyone on the current canvas? Yep, sounds like B&B

It must be another one of their red herrings.

11 hours ago, Aback said:

He's dying and she's wining because Thomas dumped her. Mmmkay.

why not? He manipulated tf out of her and as far as she's concerned he ruined her life. I'm totally with her. 

13 hours ago, dio said:

why not? He manipulated tf out of her and as far as she's concerned he ruined her life. I'm totally with her. 

Cause SHE Not anyone else made the choice to do this. Bill put the idea in motion, but he didn't hold a gun to her head and force her to do it

6 hours ago, dragonflies said:

Cause SHE Not anyone else made the choice to do this. Bill put the idea in motion, but he didn't hold a gun to her head and force her to do it

give me a break. :rolleyes: