LATEST RATINGS: October 16-20, 2017

Toups

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SSM last full week and she has her biggest jump. Ashley, Traci....the Abbots were heavily featured that week.

Days going up slightly. It continues to rise. Funny how a ghost Will got higher ratings than an alive Sami.....LOL.  Even the reunion of Lucas and Sami had a 1.6 for the day.

• Members

omg look at shelly’s ratings. They are so impressive and just fabulous. Everyone loves her vision for GH, especially 18-34. Shelly is te breakout star of daytime the last 10 yrs. She should be so proud of herself. She’s really developed her own style sense Jean left.

• Members

Its credit to Mal Young the last weeks were tweaked by him. Thats why the show is doing much better. Sally deserves no credit her stuff was all changed. Its crazy Sallys gone and YR us doing much better.

Love how steady GH is and how Shelly/Chris are doing so good. Number 2 in demos is great. I cant wait to see the numbers for this week. They should be great.

I loved that Ron has stopped the bleeding and numbers are slowly inching up. Its encouraging to see it.

• Members

Okay. I'd like the moderator(s) to step up here. If Jonnysbro is going to say that MY tweaked SS's material the last few weeks and this is the reason for the ratings bump, I'd like to know Jonnys source(s). He continues to make these "in the know" pronouncements but never, when challenged, addresses questions about his source(s). He deflects, or ignores, and continues to post unsubstantiated crap. I think the moderator(s) has an obligation to ask all posters who make similar claims to give their sources, or risk having their posts pulled. That would pretty much reduce Jonnys contributions to daily climaxes about Shelly (same goes for his twin Jerry, wink-wink). I don't mind if someone says they wonder if Mal tweaked Sally's material - that's an opinion and is stated as one. But for Jonnys to state categorically that Sally deserves no credit because all her stuff was changed - it's total BS without giving us a source. This has gone on long enough with this guy (and his latest reincarnation Jerry). Seriously, enough is enough.

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived