Vermont Town Calls For Bush Impeachment

Scotty

• Members

The Bush family was VERY friendly with the Bin Laden family! And don't give me that whole "Osama's the black sheep" bullshit. Members of the Bin Laden family were IN the US during 9-11! And what was with Bush's reaction when someone told him?!

It's not OUR job to tell Saddam how to run what was his country. And what does Bin Laden have to do with Saddam?! NOTHING.

There's mass genocide and war going on in Africa and no one gives a [!@#$%^&*] about that. Because, plain and simple, there is no oil there. Nor anything profitable.

Oh, so I guess because Senator McCarthy said everyone was a commie, we were supposed to believe that too?! And look how THAT turned out.

I don't HATE Bush. I HATE what he has done to our country.

Maybe not the USA, but certainly the Bush family and Dick Cheney from Haliburton.

Laughable to you. Believable to others.

I will always believe Bush and the administration orchestrated 9-11and the war in Iraq to profit and make his administration and all conservatives look better.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am not tearing America apart BUDDY! Your President George W. Bush, his Vice, the Dick Cheney, Condi Rice (probably W's lover), ol' Rummie and others in their cabinet and neo-con Republicans and blind and/or ignorant people who back them ARE THE ONES WHO ARE TEARING America apart. I am respectful of our country by not voting for and supporting those who are destroying it, supporting our troops (being anti Iraq war IS supporting our troops whatever your partisan CRAP states).

BTW, During the Clinton administration, Bill Clinton had ordered the troops to get Bin Laden but by the time the CIA okayed it, he and his people were gone. This happened on more than one occasional. Buddy, I've done my research and not been brainwashed by the Bush adminstration and other neo-cons like you and a very few still are.

I'm not lying, the Bush administration and YOU are. If your brother is actually in Iraq, I thank him for his service, but I pray he is home soon with all the others over there. Your brother and the rest of the troops are being misled by the Bush administration and thousands have been killed, maimed and injured because of the Bush adm. lying and sending them to Iraq based on lies!!!!!!!!!

No Bill Clinton shouldn't be impeached for saying Iraq had WMD's because (1) he can't be, he's not President either genius and (2) he wasn't lying, unlike W and his adm., there were actually wmd's in Iraq at the time of Clinton's adm. but the attacks Bill Clinton ordered got rid of those!!!!!!!!! Do your research W ass kisser!

W, and Cheney have profited from the oil in Iraq as have their oil companies who probably bought their 1st term in office and maybe even their 2nd one as well. W and Cheney each have stocks in oil and gas companies! Do the research! Ever fill up your car with gas??? It's gone way up?!!! DUH!!!

• Members

Mulder you have some serious issues. I wish I lived in your liberal world where not going after terrorists will keep us safe.

You are entitled to your view, but I will respectfully say you have no clue.

And I know he CAN NOT be impeached now, I was saying, if he were still President and he held that view.

But of course, even if the intelligence was wrong under him...LIKE IT WAS....it would still be a GOP problem. That is where you have no credability.

If you can not see things in a centrist light you are a problem, and that is what you are my friend.

Thank God, we have a President who stands up to those that want to kill us, instead of sitting back waiting for the 3rd, 4th and more attacks!

Kwing out!!

Jude, I am sorry for the loss of your cousin, but thank him for his noble sacrifice for defending Freedom.

Unlike Mulder, I will not DOUBT your cousins service as that is just another slap in the face by someone who has no clue what life is really about.

Thank Goodness we have dedicated men and women who know what is right and do what is right. Regardless of how it is spun.

Archived