Days of Our Lives General Discussion

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Here are some family trees I found on Twitter a couple of months ago. They might be of help. 

The Horton tree is missing alot of characters, probably because of space.
There's an error in the DiMera tree. Daphne DiMera was not Andre's mother. She was just Tony's mother. Andre's mother has never been mentioned by name.

• Members

That was the only well-cast and appropriately aged Nicholas/Nikki since he was a little kid in the early '90s. In the late '90s they brought him back as overly-aged-up gigantic beefcake Victor Webster. Years later he came back as the young fellow in 2011. Since he was a young talent who could actually act, DAYS of course wrote him back out immediately.

• Members

Lucas and Jennifer are about as close as two half-siblings from the same, tangled DAYS family tree with shitty episode guarantees can be.

Please register in order to view this content

I've heard it said on more than one occasion that longtime DAYS fans regard 1972 as the show's best-ever year.

• Members

The show occasionally has them act like siblings and then they’ll go months without any sort of acknowledgement. I don’t even think Will says Aunt Jennifer. Actually I literally can’t remember a Will and Jennifer scene.

Archived