"Family Matters" cast reunion photo(s)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think that they, rightly, believe a revival would fit closer to the original vision of the show. The wacky Urkel character and all of his adventures would definitely not fly in today's TV landscape, but Urkel as the dorky-hot son-in-law who still gets into it with perpetually pissy Carl would be perfect. I loved Mother Winslow and Myra, but I don't think the show bombs without them at all.

The cast looks GREAT, but that goes without saying. JoMarie Payton being the queen diva of the Winslow family like she always has been and always will be, Telma Hopkins remains one of the most gorgeous (and underrated) beauties in the history of TV and music, etc. They all look like they had a blast getting together.

• Members

It took me a good minute to recognize that was Waldo Geraldo Faldo.  Wasn't there a cousin Oliver named Little T or something in the final season(s)?  I thought that was him.

They all look great, I adore cast pictures like that, this one in particular.

• Members

I can't resist... wtf does 3J stand for?  Was he James III or something?

Edit: Nvm, Jerry Jamal Jameson 

Please register in order to view this content

Gray, you got it, at least that's the way I remember them pronouncing it on Celebrity Wife Swap.  Years ago on America's Funniest People, Tawny Kitaen pronounced it "Shahn-GAY" which I stood by for years.

Edited by SFK