Days: July 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

I think Anjelica interfering with the newspaper was more her style then this doppelganger business.

One of morgan fairchilds talents was always her dry wit, so I hope Ron C can see that.  

Also, I think filming so far ahead is a problem..but shouldn't the writers be able to watch the tapings..because that could help them see what is working and what isnt...thus being able to adjust sooner then waiting till it airs?  

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And, apparently, that big country is also Middle Eastern!

Please register in order to view this content

Definitely. If MF is given the right material, she'll excel.

Yes. They don't have to wait until the episode airs LMAO. Not only can you watch it as it's being taped, you can watch the whole thing before it's edited, as it is being edited, and right after.

The problem is, either the writers don't (maybe because they have to churn out 125 scripts a week) or the producers watch it and often don't find issue with it until viewer reaction hits.

• Members

The show wasn't too bad. I liked Jen/Eric's flirting they had some cute scenes. I liked Marlena and Adrienne interacting even if it was a bit boring.

I thought Hattie and Bonnie were a bit much but I still LOL'd a few times. Sometimes less is more ...

Always nice to see John, Paul and Xander.

I think they should have just sent Arianne and Nicole off when she got the kid back from Chloe. I'm so sick of her crying and whining. We still have months to go of her. Ugh.

Maggie is so annoying. She used to be so warm and now she just seems cold and stern. Suzanne supporting Egg-Baby hasn't helped my opinion either, much like Arianne pushing the Daniel garbage.

Not a bad show. Nothing awfully exciting. I just realized they didn't follow up with Dario's arrest ...

The shout-out to Lisa Rinna is such a Ron thing. Tired of Nicole crying. The show wasn't THAT bad though

I thought Judi and Deidre went a bit too over the top at times but I wouldn't say awful bad but to each their own.

• Members

Eh...I didn't care for them today. Probably because I am not invested in who the killer is even though Sonny is the prime suspect.

And was it just me or did Adrienne look like Bonnie already at the hospital and Bonnie look like Adrienne in prison?

• Members

I could give two craps about the killer and the investigation LOL. I just liked seeing them on my screen

I've thought they've been styling Adrienne more like Bonnie and now that you mention it Bonnie's hair more reminded me of Adrienne's.

I did crack up at the Lisa Rinna mention and Bonnie ranting about "Old Red" and Hattie feeding into it and Bonnie calling the island "Gilligan's Island" ... Kreizman actually wrote a solid script for the most part but I think Hattie/Bonnie could have had one less scene today.

Jen/Eric and Marlena/Adrienne (both of them wishing there were "two of them" LOL) were nice but nothing eart-shattering interesting.

• Administrator

Loved the Bons and Hats scenes - being over the top is the way to go. LOL at the Lisa Rinna mention and "Gillian's Island. " Judi and Deidre are having a blast.  Hope things get wackier.  

• Members

Sorry, but not sorry, the Bonnie/Hattie scenes were hilarious. If you're going to pull off this kind of crap this is the way to go.

I still don't know what the point of Anjelica's master plan is though

So many Will mentions!

Bonnie getting payback on Maggie will at least give the auburn-zombie a decent storyline.

Archived