B&B Promo: Hell Hath No Fury

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think as many are declaring on various forums and other platforms that Katie is projecting her unresolved issues with Bill/Brooke on Quinn/Ridge. If that's the case and it is written well enough, I'll buy it. But knowing Brad Bell this is all plot driven and Katie will continue to have some dumb ass excuse as to why she's targeting them. 

This show is a mess. I truly wish the other Bells would rally together and tell Brad that he needs to step down as head writer. He's extremely burned out to the point that he has decimated his father's legacy. 

• Members

It would be plausible except for the fact that she and Brooke are back to being besties and is supportive of her. Makes no sense and the way she is acting now is too over the top. The only thing that would salvage this story is if she gave herself a heart attack

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I think it could make sense if they had Katie admit that she only made peace with Brooke for the family or some sh-t, but was truly still incensed that Brooke married her ex. 

I just think this story is stupid. Katie needs to some dick, and this is why I say Thorne is needed. He could be giving Katie pipe and giving her something to do besides shadowing Quinn and professing that Eric was a father figure to her.

• Members

honestly hope this is the beginning of Katie becoming Sheila-type character... the actress is far too great to be wasted like she continues to be, and she plays "unhinged, yet sympathetic" really, really well. If B&B do this right they can turn Quinn into a 3 dimensional heroine w/ a backbone, and Katie into hell in heels...  

Archived