Y&R: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought the Scott/Abby banter worked - they were far looser with dialogue and the actor look like they enjoy it. 

The Nick snark against Billy flopped hard. Made no sense after all these years and I'm that setting. 

SC/CG always have it. 

I still cant believe how much I've enjoy AH's performance since LA. The writing has helped with the business focus. It completely falls apart when she's forced to mope over Billy. I don't blame AH - it's insulting. 

Can we please keep Leslie even on a semi-recurring basis? Just put her back with Neil. Honestly have Michael and Leslie join practices. Y&R has always done well with lawyers dating back to John Silva. And it's not like there aren't tons of legal issues always floating around GC! 

• Members

It's been so nice having Leslie back. Can we also bring her brother back? Lily's gonna need some loving when the truth comes out and CK actually had some serious chemistry with the actor.

I loved Abby being a complete bitch to Scott. The way they have him treat her literally makes no sense and came out of nowhere. Also it still annoys me that Sharon literally has no idea that Scott is an as shole 

• Members

You're thinking what so many of us have been thinking. Yes, please!

I'm convinced that Abby is now in the 'training Scott' phase.  These two are going to be coupled, they fit the classic "I Hate You now I Love You" soap couple prototype.

Please register in order to view this content

Someone bold should tweet that out to Y&R and tag Redaric in the process.

• Members

I don't think they are getting Redaric back anytime soon, as I read somewhere that he is doing an indie pilot (for YouTube) with Issa Rae attached to it. I think it is called Milk + Honey. I'm sure with Issa Rae being attached to it that it'll get plenty of buzz. Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if he returns to BET's The Quad this upcoming season.

I do wish that they'll lock Angell Conwell down though b/c she is the only person that Neil/Kristoff John has had stellar chemistry with since VR/Dru. Plus, this show is in dire need of another lawyer that isn't Michael or Christine. I always found it stupid how they instantly had her get with some doctor (played by Terrell Tilford) and be written off instantly. And as I've pointed out in the past, it didn't help either that Leslie & Tyler's backstory was recycled quickly and given to Stitch and Kelly, who lasted a lot longer than they did. 

Please register in order to view this content

Archived