DAYS: May 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish i could watch Xander and Eric fighting...on a warm beach...shirtless....

but anyway...back to the show.

The first day in a looooong time i was enjoying the episode today and the damn president's press conference comes on. Things like this do nothing to help soaps and they are hardly "breaking news". It is the same questions over-and-over every press conference. Cable News is available people, if you want to watch it. UGH.... Sorry...ranting. 

I have only caught bits the past few days of Xander/Nicole/Eric but I've enjoyed it. I'm hoping the build up toward Deimos actually leads to a good payoff instead of one day here then a week not continuing the story and then another day of story. The pacing has been horrible. People have been "gunning" for Deimos for a couple months already. Get on with it!

• Members

I decided to watch an episode. Such a shame what they did to Ericole to prop up Nicole/Daniel. Listening to Nicole scream about Daniel was soooo annoying. What dead character ever gets talked about this much this long after they were killed off?

• Members

Jesus ...

I can't wait for Arianne to be gone so they stop using Daniel. Dena must have had the biggest hard on for Shawn Christian or something. I don't get it. The fact that Nicole was shackled to Daniel as her "one twue wuv" made me ill and then they went and completely demolished Eric and Nicole's relationship.

• Members

Did Adrienne really have a line today something to the effect that her family is together and drops by visiting all the time? Telling Tripp he needed to be ready for it. Wasn't Steve back in town for months before the two even had a scene together? Did they even know they were both in town? 

I wish Abby wasn't so damn depressing to watch! She needs to get some self-esteem. 

• Members

LOL yes to all of this. Adrienne and Steve have had such little interaction.

I hate what they've done to Abby. Dena must really hate women.

Damn, I missed it. Oh well. I agree. I'm so tired of everyone talking about him. Will and Bo are barely mentioned by name. Not that it matters with Will I suppose ... LOL he's clearly not going to be dead, but that's not the point.

Archived