Y&R: April 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't seen anyone harassing him. But Mal Young is another story altogether. He's felt the Lane Army's wrath. But he feels everyone's wrath. 

I think DG is just letting fans know that this story, too, shall pass. 

There are far more than 3 members. I can tell that from Twitter. Lol

• Members

LOL I bet the Lane fans are melting down. These kind of stans have helped ruin the soaps IMHO.

Cane should have been the new Brad. Not some bore who married a girl who looks young enough to be his daughter and whines about how his life sucks because he's not as rich as everyone else.

• Members

I missed most of last week and tuned in today...I'm totally lost.  Why would Nick care about a brother he always hated for the most part?  He's all caught up in figuring out whether Chloe flew off without being arrested...whether Adam was murdered...and Victor is there I guess helping Chloe?  I honestly don't even remember why Victor and Chloe conspired to take care of Adam/kidnap/kill - his own son.  Diary pages from Sage...missing or there, discovered, then not.  I have no idea.  This show has been a meandering mess for so long I just can't even figure it out now.  The production looks great, but there is no way to weave the bad writing and storylines together that have been the past 1.5 years.  I feel badly for Sussman/Alden, but honestly - I don't even know that I would have even tried to address any of that mess...I may have just trashed it and moved on somehow.  And does anyone even care that Sully/Christian is like....NO ONE'S baby?  LOL.  That will be the weak weak angle they throw to Victor/Eric Braeden.  I can hear it now.  "I did ALLLLL OF THEEEEES FOR YOUUUUUUUUU!  DO YOUUUUU NOT SEEEEE???"  And he'll use both of their hate for Adam to save his own skin.  "MY BOOYYYYYYYY?  THAT BOY WAS NOT YAWWWWWS!  IT WAS NOT SHARRRRONNNNNS!  LOOK AT WHAT SHARRONNNN DID TO YOUUUUUU!  SHE LIED TO YOU AND CALLED HIM SULLLLLLY!  I HAVE TO PROTECT MAH FAMILEHHHHHH!  I did THEES to PROTECT YOUUUUUU!"  (Direct Eric to bellow as usual).  They'll throw in some more dialogue about "IT WAS THE DOM PARAGONNNN VIRUS!!!!"  Eh, awful. 

• Members

Defensive? Just because I disagree with you? Uh....no.

Yes, finding a guy attractive is a matter of opinion. That's why I gave mine. No one is taking away your right to have your own standards as to what's hot and what's not. I just find it laughable to read a running commentary on Josh Morrow not being much to look at.

And flame me all you want, but I'll stick up for JM as an actor, too. He's doing just fine with these scenes in uncovering what Chloe did. It's not his fault that the writers have forgotten how he felt about Adam and have made him the soul brother.

I've seen plenty of bad soap actors, and Josh Morrow isn't one. I think he plays Nick as well as anyone could play that character. I write a post like this and defend him (which you then call defensive), only when the piling on starts and I think it's unfair, and yes, bitchy. 

Reasonable people can disagree about actors and their craft, and even on an actor's looks. I don't expect you to change your mind. I just disagree completely, and I'm saying so. 

Archived